Friday, November 18, 2011

Enjoy Jai-Jagdeesh’s “With You” from album "I Am Thine"!

This week's music genre: Yoga & Meditation



I didn't want any of you to miss this amazing song from debut artist Jai-Jagdeesh (who will be performing at Spirit Fest this year).  Her album "I Am Thine" sold out at Summer Solstice and continues to amaze people everywhere!

Jai-Jagdeesh’s journey as a singer began over 20 years ago in a temple in India, and continued all through her childhood. While at school in Amritsar, she traveled around Northern India as one of the musical representatives of Yogi Bhajn’s foreign education program (now Miri Piri Academy), playing kirtan everywhere the students were invited. Between then and now, her creative spirit has walked many artistic paths: actress, classical Indian dancer, photographer, and writer, and she says, “I find myself in perfect balance now that music has returned to the forefront.” She is deeply devoted to sharing sacred sounds, and sings them from the center of her heart. Jai-Jagdeesh’s first album, I Am Thine, was a best-seller at Summer Solstice 2011. Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment